Terms & Conditions of Use of The Electric Gate Store Ltd Website
The term 'The Electric Gate Store Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3, Warners Mill, Silks Way, Braintree, Essex CM7 3GB. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of The Electric Gate Store Ltd website.
- The content of the pages of The Electric Gate Store Ltd website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither The Electric Gate Store Ltd nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on The Electric Gate Store Ltd website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through The Electric Gate Store website meet your specific requirements.
- The Electric Gate Store Ltd website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in The Electric Gate Store Ltd website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of The Electric Gate Store Ltd website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time The Electric Gate Store Ltd website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of The Electric Gate Store Ltd website and any dispute arising out of such use of the the Electric Gate Store Ltd is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.