FAAC Control System 868SLHP - Decoder Board DEC SLHP
FAAC Control System 868 SLHP - Decoder Board DEC SLHP
Part No: 785535
Wire-in, compatible with other control boards.
Memory capacity 1000 codes.
Slot for connection to programming keypad.
The programmable option for the FAAC 868SLH allows programming of the radio system codes via the hand held SLH programming unit plugged into the Decoder SLHP; the Radiocoder allows programming of the transmitters. The SLH programming unit in turn can be con- nected to a PC for programming and management of customers’ codes allowing transmitters to be added and deleted from the system. The programmable system uses the same receiver and transmitters as the non programmable system. The Decoder SLHP has a memory capacity of 2000 codes (with MEX SLH expansion chip added) and a slot for connection to the SLH programming unit.
SLH Programming Unit features
• Portable programmer in ABS
• Connectors for connection to DECODER SLHP and to RADIOCODER SLH coding unit
• RS 232 interface for connection to PC (cable required).
• Connector for external power supply unit
• Programming push buttons
• 2 digit display
• Access protected by password
• System code saving
• Saving of single transmitters with display of the memory location
• Automatic saving process increment
• Enabling/disabling/cancelling of single transmitters
• Data export program for copying the memory on expansion module
• ABS Housing
• Led indicators
• Code transmission from SLH programming unit to transmitters 868 SLH
• DECODER SLHP programming
• Coding of transmitters via radiocoder
• Modiﬁcation of transmitters from MASTER to SLAVE and vice versa
• General archive of system data (client, address, installation date, conﬁguration etc)
• Facility for associating user’s name to each transmitter
• System conﬁguration table arranged according to TX number or user name to facilitate search operations
• Facility for conﬁguring the system on PC and subsequent transfers to DECODER SLHP
• Printing of system conﬁguration
• Printing of transmitter identiﬁcation labels
• “Null modem 9 pole” serial cable - not supplied with package