FAAC 844 R RF Sliding Gearmotor
FAAC 844 R RF Sliding Gearmotor.
Part No: FAAC 109895
FAAC 844 R RF is designed for on-chain applications, includes: a gearmotor with idle transmissions without pinion and without control board, limit switch plates for mechanical assembly, release key & screw cover.
- Designed to move commercial or industrial gates in the simplest, most convenient way
- The special twin-disk anti-crushing clutch, in an oil-bath, enables thrust adjustment from 0 to 110 daN
- As the gearmotor is non-reversing, no electric locks need be installed
- In the event of power failure the key operated release device makes it possible to open and close the gate manually
- Constant, complete oil-bath lubrication of mechanical components plus assembly in a high resistance pressure cast aluminium body ensure a long operating life
- Electronic programming is by 3 push buttons and an LED display making installation set up easy
- The control board is contained in a separate protective housing inside the operator and a patented cable gland protects against insect access
The use of the safety edge system is necessary in order to certify an installation.
Looking for FAAC Gate Automation Equipment? Call us today on 0845 838 6949 for ALL FAAC products.