FAAC 415 Swing Gate Single Kit
FAAC 415 Electro-mechanical Swing Gate Single Kit
- 1 No. FAAC Electromechanical Operator,
- 1 No. FAAC 452MPS Control board,
- 1 No. Control Board Housing,
- 1 No. FAAC Receiver 868 SLH,
- 2 No. Two Channel transmitters 868SLH ,
- 1 No. pair of FAAC XP20D photocells.
FAAC Electromechanical Swing Leaf Gates with Single Leaf Max Length of 3m.
- For swing gates with single leaf max length of 3m (415) and 4m (415L)
- The 415 operator is available in 8 different versions.
- The LS versions are equipped with open and closing Limit switches to manage slowdown and stopping points. The Limit switch can be used as a stop or slowdown command. The high precision micrometric limit switches allow frontal adjustment.
Mechanical stops are not fitted to the units.
- The non-reversing system ensures the gate is mechanically locked when the motor is not running. A convenient and secure release system makes it possible to manually move the gate in event of power failure.
- The Aluminium body is completely double coated, guaranteeing a high resistance to atmospheric agents predisposition for the use of the ”gatecoder” deceleration kit.
- A horizontal cable exit is useful for installations near to the ground.
- There is also an optional rod protective housing which is available for the 300mm models.
The use of safety photocells and a safety edge system is necessary in order to certify an installation. View all safety devices
Looking for FAAC gate automation? Call the Electric Gate Store today on 0845 868 6949 and we will be able to help you.