FAAC 400 CBACR Operator
FAAC 400 CBACR Hydraulic Swing Gate Operator (with hydraulic lock at opening and closure, with faster activation speed).
Part No: FAAC 104207
FAAC Hydraulic Operator for condominium and industrial swing leaf gates. Frequency: 80 cycles per hour.
- For gates up to 2.20 metres per leaf.
- For large residential and industrial swing-leaf gates
- A range of 7 different operators, with or without hydraulic locking
- The exclusive hydraulic device, ensuring maximum anti-crushing protection, features two highly sensitive by pass valves.
- The hydraulic locking system will hold the gates open and closed at the end of the operating cycle.
- The motor unit is contained in a compact hydraulic en bloc housing. All components are oil-bath lubricated and continuously cooled, require very little maintenance, and are low on electrical power consumption.
- Precision mechanics and the use of hydraulic oil as motor fluid are the secrets behind the extremely quiet movement. Reliability is assured under any atmospheric conditions and at extreme temperatures in the range of -40oC to +55oC.
Power Supply - 230Vac (+6% - 10%) 50 (60) Hz
Absorbed Power - 220w
Absorbed Current - 1A
Motor Rotation Speed - 1400rpm
Rod Extension Speed - 1cm/s or 0.75cm/s or 1.5cm/s (Depending on model)
Pump Flow Rate: 1l/min or 0.75l/min or 1.5l/min (Depending on model)
Traction and thrust force - 0-620daN or 0-775 daN or 0-465 daN (Depending on model)
Operating ambient temperature - -40°C to +55°C
Thermal Protection on motor winding - 120°C
Operator Weight - 8.6kg
Protection Class - IP55
Type of Oil - FAAC HP Oil
The use of the safety edge system is necessary in order to certify an installation.
Looking for FAAC Gate Automation Equipment? Call us today on 0845 838 6949 for ALL FAAC products.